Etosha National Park is Namibia’s premier tourist attraction. It is one of the world’s largest Game Parks extending more than 350km east to west and covering an area of 22 270 square kilometers. The wide open plains, many waterholes and the large numbers of game make visiting Etosha very rewarding. The large variety of birds and the ease with which they may be observed has made Etosha a popular bird viewing venue. It is also a delightful place to visit any time of the year, seasonal movement and behaviour of animals and birds ensure an ever-changing atmosphere.
After breakfast on our way to Namibia’s premier tourist attraction – Etosha National Park! Etosha is one of the world’s largest Game Parks, extending more than 350km from east to west. The wide-open plains, numerous waterholes and large number of game (estimates: 200 Lions, 16000 Zebras, 7000 Oryx/Gemsbok, 2500 Elephants, 3000 Giraffes, 600 Black Rhino, and many more other species) makes visits to Etosha very rewarding.
Afternoon game drive Return to the camp before sunset and closing of the gates.
Accommodation: 2 nights at one of Etosha’s Camps – Okaukuejo, Halali or Namutoni
Distance: 500 km.
Today we continue our Etosha adventure with an extended game drive in the morning, trying to take in as much of this beautiful park and its wild animals as we can. The large variety of birds and the ease with which they may be observed has made Etosha a popular birding venue. Larger birds such as the Secretary bird and Kori Bustard and numerous birds of prey are frequently spotted.
Meals: breakfast, dinner.
Distance: around 200 km on gravel routes of Etosha.
We end our Etosha experience with a quick breakfast before we head back to the Capital, Windhoek. On our way back we stop at the open market in Okahandja where you can buy memorabilia to remind you of our beautiful country and the experience you had with us.
Distance: around 450 km on tarred road.
- Beautiful lodges and hotels
- Double rooms and family rooms with an option of a single supplement.
- Air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms.
Included in the tour’s price:
- Transportation/fuel (in case of self drive fuel is not included),
- meals as per itinerary,
- national park entrance fee,
- tour guide for the entire tour,
- transfer ‚to and from’ the airport,
- Pick-up in Windhoek and guests’ transfer to the lodge/hotel after the tour.
Not included in the tour’s price:
- Flights (bus tickets) to and from’ Namibia
- Flights from Zimbabwe or Zambia back home
- extended accommodation or additional transfers,
- sleeping bags on camping tours,
- compulsory travel insurance,
- water and drinks,
- alcoholic beverages,
- optional activities/attractions,
- gratuities and tips,
- trip extensions,
- personal shopping,
- Visa to Namibia